Laminators can be divided into two categories: ready-to-coat laminators and pre-coated laminators. It is a special equipment for paper and film. The ready-to-coat laminating machine includes three parts: gluing, drying and hot pressing. It has a wide range of applications and stable and reliable processing performance. It is currently widely used laminating equipment in China.
Pre-coating type laminating machine, without gluing and drying parts, small size, low cost, flexible and convenient operation, not only suitable for laminating processing of large batches of prints, but also suitable for laminating of small batches and scattered prints such as automated desktop office systems Processing, very promising.
The operation of this type of equipment includes three parts: gluing, drying, and hot pressing. The operation is high, and the advantage is that the quality of the finished product is reliable. It has a fatal disadvantage that the processing of oily glue will produce gas that affects human health. Therefore, this technology is used in Developed countries such as Europe and the United States have completely banned them. Water-based adhesives are more environmentally friendly than oil-based adhesives, and their cost is higher than oil-based adhesives.
Scope of application:
It is suitable for laminating (over-filming) of color printing, packaging paper, soft sheet, soft plastic board, etc. to make the surface bright, colorful and waterproof.
1. The base and wall plate are constructed of cast iron, which will never be deformed, so as to ensure that the accuracy will not be affected during the use process and maintenance and replacement of parts.
2. The rubber coating roller and the rubber limiting roller are made with precision, and the concentricity error of the roller surface is controlled within 0.01mm to ensure uniform coating and save the amount of glue.
3. The thermal composite steel roller is mirror-finished, and the finished product of the composite film is excellent.
4. Electronic automatic constant temperature device.
5. The hydraulic system is uniquely designed, precise and stable.
A roll feeding device is installed, which is suitable for compounding roll materials. Water-based and oil-based dual-purpose machines can be customized according to user requirements.
This kind of machine lamination is a one-time molding, and the consumables used have already been coated with glue. During lamination, the glue is melted by heating, and then the film is bonded to the printed matter by pressure. This kind of lamination equipment is cheap, easy to operate, and does not generate harmful gases during operation. It is a trend in the development of lamination. In today's society that pays more and more attention to environmental protection, it is believed that this technology will one day replace the existing pre-coating film and become a The main lamination technology in the domestic printing industry.
The disadvantage is that this technology is not very mature in China, and there are still some problems to be solved, such as: single-sided lamination curling (there is a single-sided anti-curling machine, but the price is high), and the printed matter with silicone oil is difficult to cover. film etc. It is widely used in short-run printing and digital fast printing industries.
1. The machine does not start: the input wire is blocked, the power cord is reversed, and the voltage is not enough.
Second, the temperature measurement is not accurate: thermocouple, temperature controller. Whether the installation is incorrect and damaged.
3. The working vacuum cannot come up: the air path is blocked, the hand valve or solenoid valve is not closed, the vacuum pump motor belt is loose, and the vacuum gauge is damaged.
4. The main power switch is tripped: the input wire on the top of the heating box is leaking, the distribution box is leaking, the outside wire is on the equipment, and the motor is leaking.
5. The suction film is not in place: the vacuum degree is not enough, the air leaks, the temperature is not enough, the film is too thin, the workpiece is pasted with other materials, the concave depth of the workpiece exceeds the pull-up of the film, the suction-covering time is too short, the film is not pulled up, the distance between the workpiece too close.
6. The surface of the covered workpiece is folded and not smooth or the corners cannot be wrapped: the film is not straightened, the film quality is not good, the workpiece is not polished well, the glue is sprayed too much, and the touch panel under the workpiece is too low. 7. The membrane is pulled down and raised before the suction cover: whether the solenoid valve or the hand valve is open.
7. The phenomenon of play breaking: the temperature is too high, the heating time is too long, the film quality is not good, and there is no heating.
Eight, there is a bad situation of sticking to the table.
9. Foaming occurs.
10. The film is wrinkled.
(1) Use the instant coating film as the cover to protect the paper. After the film is covered, the service life of the cover (or the surface of the printed product) can be extended, which is especially beneficial to students' textbooks, so the dosage is increasing.
(2) The imprint is not easy to be damaged. After being coated with the ready-to-coat film, it can increase the color effect and protect the color printed graphics and text without causing it to be worn. This helps the editors of the publishing house to make various artistic designs on the cover or the surface of the printed product according to their needs, thus also promoting the increase in usage.
(3) That is, the production of coating film is very profitable. In laminating, that is, the cost of coating film production is low, easy to start, and profitable, and enterprises can benefit.
JIALITE is one of the top Water Base Oil Coating Machine Manufacturers, Factory and Suppliers that focuses on Automatic pre-coating laminating machine. We have our own production workshop and design team. If you cooperate with us, we can provide you with first-hand prices.
Welcome to choose JIALITE - one of the top Water Base Oil Coating Machine Manufacturers, Factory and Suppliers that focuses on Automatic pre-coating laminating machine.
For more product information about YouTube and Automatic coating machine, you can click on the relevant link below.
Automatic Water Base Laminator machine,Automatic Water Base Laminator
09 Mar, 2022
In the modern world, there are countless machines that help to make our lives easier. There are machines for farming, manufacturing, and even cleaning.
28 Feb, 2022
The Laminating Machine has very high requirements for accuracy, especially the surface accuracy of each roller and the degree of shopping. Once the slightest streaks, cracks, scratches, covered spots, or slight roundabout deformations appear.
28 Feb, 2022
The Automatic Laminating Machine is a special equipment for compounding printed matter with pre-coated plastic. Compared with the instant coating type laminating machine, its biggest feature is that there is no glue coating and drying part, so this type of laminating machine has compact structure, small size, low cost, simple operation and good product quality stability.
24 Feb, 2022
Judging from the development of coating technology for coating machines in recent years, the future of coating technology will have three important characteristics:
THE LEADER OF PACKAGING MACHINERYCONTACT US